1. Every morning I woke up to find myself sweating, loathing the day that was laid out before me. The same thing day in. And day out. And day in. And day out. You get the picture. They don't though. They really, truly don't.........................
2. Some days it hurt less than others. Some days I though, 'Maybe I can bear it, if only for a little while' but it was only my self delusion.
3. Glory Lord, glory. Save thy tainted soul. Be thou forgiveful, if not forgetful.
4. He was like the sun-god himself with the beautiful locks of golden hair and the bright silver eyes. But be not deceived by his appearance. He his the devil himself in attitude and manner.
5. Storms raged around them, sending debris everywhere and they cowered not only for their lives but for the lives of their family.
6. We are only what we picture ourselves to be; sometimes we're girls. Sometimes we're boys. Sometimes we're both. If we wanted we could be animals or spirits or ghosts. But sometimes our wish to be something else is thrust upon us and we no longer want to be that thing.
7. Everybody needs a little romance in their lives. Eddy did. He wanted to be loved just like everyone else but like everything else in his life he couldn't have it. Just like every other time he was left behind to suffer in his own lonesome.
8. Self-loathing, self-pitiment, and self-image. Everything is about ones self. What about the others?
9. If every persons soul were a different color, mine would be blackest of all. Not because of the color of my skin, but because of the emptiness inside. © Stacie Streck 2008-2012
10. Start with a poem or a song title! Make it interesting
11. Everything I did felt wrong. My life was wrong my eyes were wrong, my nails were wrong, my body was wrong, everything was just wrong!
12. Firea stared at her principle for a long time, legs crossed, arms crossed and hot pink nails tapping her elbow. This is the eighth time this week you've been to my office! He screamed, his face turning red to the tip of his ears.
13. How to begin a story. How to begin a story. How do you begin a story? Okay. Stop ASKING ME! I don't know, I don't care so stop it with that little mousy voice of yours!
14. Every year since ____ my life was hell. My mother left, my father left and married a man leaving me and my two year sister alone. What do you do when you're six with no parents and a little sister?
15. Love is so vibrant in the air I'm suffocating.
16. The three worst days of the year go as listed: Christmas, my birthday and Halloween. Wanna know why? I'll tell you why!
17. She sat in the corner, her once perfect curls tangled and matted. Her once bright eyes were laden with bags and crusted with sleeping dust. Also sunken in. The straight jacket that bound her was fading to yellow she'd been in one so long. She'd long gotten used to the prospect of not using a toilet and using herself instead but each day she suffered. For how much longer?
18. Forget it I am SO not doing this! She screamed indignantly, shaking her head. She would NOT kiss Lavian (Lah-v-on) on the lips. He was the most disgusting, vile thing she'd ever seen.
19. She squealed as her father spun her faster and faster, a smile plastered to his stubbled chin. How much longer could he could the smile on his face?
20. The lips that kissed back were not a girls. No. It was a man. My best friend in fact. Stupid truth or dare. Stupid kids game. Stupid everything! Despite my self loathing I couldn't pull apart. It felt too... damn... good!